Most of us love spending Thanksgiving in the company of family and loved ones, enjoying a beautiful meal. But not all of us enjoy eating the same meal again for the next week thanks to all those Thanksgiving leftovers. So, in order to help you make the most of things, we’ve found some of the most mouth-watering recipes to transform your Thanksgiving leftovers:
- Make the perfect cold morning breakfast. A great way to put your Thanksgiving leftovers to use is start the next day with a nice, warm breakfast. Mix some leftover cranberry sauce in with your oatmeal or with your bagel’s cream cheese. It’s a sweet and colorful way to energize for Black Friday shopping!
- Use cooked vegetables for an irresistible Thanksgiving stir-fry. Just chop them up, then fry them in oil. Add some cold, cooked rice, fold in some leftover turkey or ham, add a splash of soy sauce, and serve with a fried egg on top. It’s the perfect dish to accompany a holiday weekend movie night!
- Turn mashed potatoes into pizza. This idea from Food Network is a brilliant way to turn Thanksgiving leftovers into a brilliant twist on white pizza!
- Stay warm on cold nights with this turkey enchilada recipe. This is a creative way to use Thanksgiving ingredients in a way that tastes totally different. And your family will love it!
- Transform leftover stuffing into waffles. This recipe is as simple as throwing leftover stuffing into a waffle maker. It’s that easy! Once you’ve made your waffles, use some cranberry sauce instead of syrup.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with these cranberry apple turnovers. Sure, you probably already ate too much dessert, but do you really want to waste those cranberries and apples? Of course not! So, treat yourself to these delicious treats.
- Or just stick with the classic turkey pot pie. It’s warm, delicious, and everyone loves it. You can’t go wrong!